Free Consultation
Very High Success Rate. Call 909-890-2350 or 951-218-4083
for consultation

special-need-trust-law-office-antoniette-jauregui-photographIf you would like to bequeath your property, cash, or other assets to a person with a disability, a special needs trust is highly recommended. Unlike drafting a will and living trust, a special needs trust will preserve a special needs person’s eligibility for government benefits. It is important to draft a special needs trust thoughtfully with a well-informed plan to ensure your loved one remains eligible for government benefits.


Helping Clients In Arcadia, Pasadena And Greater Los Angeles

Call Us: 909-890-2350


special-need-trust-2-law-office-antoniette-jauregui-photographWhat is a Special Needs Trust?

A Special Needs Trust (SNT) allows a person or organization to manage assets for a person with special needs without hindering their eligibility for government benefits such as  HUD housing assistance, In-Home Support Services (IHSS), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Medi-Cal. Assets including cash, stocks, bonds, and real estate can be put into a special needs trust.

Helping Clients In Victorville, Hesperia And Apple Valley

Call Us: 909-890-2350